Amanda Cruise 3 days/2 nights is ideal for you to discover the natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village. The cruise takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable trip in Halong Bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LUON CAVE – TITOP ISLAND
07:30 – 08:00 – Pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for guests booking Limousine Bus or shuttle bus.
11:30 – 12:00 – Warm welcome at Tuan Chau International Cruise Port, complete check-in procedures.
12:00 – Board Amanda Cruise, receive a refreshing drink and cold towel, and check into your cabin. The vessel departs from Tuan Chau Marina for an exciting journey to explore Halong Bay. Enjoy lunch on board as you cruise towards Luon Cave.
14:00 – Rest in your cabin and prepare for kayaking activities at Luon Cave. Engage in kayaking or rafting around thousand-year-old rock formations.
16:00 – Transfer to Titop Island by tender. Explore the island, hike to the top for stunning views of Halong Bay, or enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear blue water.
17:30 – 18:00 – Back on board, join the Sunset party and cooking class while the vessel cruises towards the shore. Relax with traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee on the sundeck, appreciating the beautiful scenery and sunset. Participate in making Fresh Spring rolls instructed by the chef.
17:30 – 18:30 – Happy hour – BUY 2 DRINKS GET 1 FREE
19:30 – Gala Dinner. Enjoy your dinner on the Sundeck if the weather permits.
20:30 – After dinner, admire the peaceful night view of the Bay on the deck. Engage in evening activities such as a herbal foot bath in your room (free of charge), Bamboo dancing, a fashion show of traditional costumes titled “Footsteps of Heritage,” and enjoy drinks at Sky Bar. Additional activities include massages (subject to extra charge) and squid fishing.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – BA TRAI DAO BEACH
08:30 – Day boat picks up at Amanda Cruise and departs from Titop area in Halong Bay.
10:30 – Transfer to Lan Ha Bay, formed by the Cat Ba island archipelago. Stop at Dark & Bright Cave area for an hour and a half of kayaking.
11:30 – Lunch served on the boat.
12:30 – Move to Ba Trai Dao Beach (Three Peaches Beach) for an hour and fifteen minutes of swimming in crystal-clear water and a beautiful white sandy beach.
13:30 – Boat returns to Halong Bay to explore more landscapes.
14:45 – Visit the Pearl Farm Exhibition Center and Museum for a forty-minute learning session on pearl farming.
15:25 – Back to the boat and transfer to Amanda Cruise.
DAY 3: SUNG SOT CAVE – HALONG BAY
06:15 – Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
06:30 – 07:00 – Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cake, and fruit.
07:30 – Explore Sung Sot cave, one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. The cave features unique rock formations and a path leading to the mouth of the cave under a canopy of leaves.
08:30 – 09:30 – Back on board, rest in your room, enjoy an herbal foot bath prepared by the crew, sunbathe on the sundeck, take pictures of Halong Bay, or shop for souvenirs on the boat.
09:30 – Check-out time. Place your luggage outside your cabin and leave the room key at the reception desk. Staff will transfer your luggage to the waiting area. While waiting, you can shop for Amanda Cruise products.
10:00 – Enjoy an early lunch buffet at the restaurant on the 2nd floor and settle any bills.
11:00 – Arrival at Tuan Chau Marina.
11:30 – Return to Hanoi if you booked the transfer service.
15:00 – 15:30 – Drop-off at your address in Hanoi Old Quarter or the meeting point.
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking activity may be not possible due to bad weather.
- Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, internet connectivity is limited due to geography of Halong Bay.
|Deluxe Cabin||413 252||156|
|Junior Suite||442 270||167|
|Senior Suite||460 281||174|
|Amanda Royal Suite||545 332||206|
|Triple Deluxe Cabin (for 3 pax)||413 252||N/A|
|Triple Junior Suite (for 3 pax)||442 270||N/A|
|Family Connecting Junior Suite (min 3 pax)||445 271||168|
|Family Connecting Senior Suite (min 3 pax)||465 284||176|
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water and amenities according to room standards.
- 07 standard meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gala dinner on Sundeck (if the weather is favorable)
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- Fruit in all rooms
- Complimentary meals with menu on Amanda Cruise. Serving time:
- Afternoon: from 15:00 to 16:30
- Evening: from 21:00 to 23:30
- Kayaking in Luon cave area, swimming at Titop Island, kayaking in Dark and Bright Cave, swimming at Three Peaches Beach (if the weather permit)
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Cooking Class: Fresh Spring rolls
- Afternoon tea
- WiFi on board
- Complementary room setup for birthday, wedding anniversary, honeymoon (if any)
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- Holiday surcharge: Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year (35 USD/pax)
- All services not clearly mentioned.
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
Cancellation due to bad weather
- Have lunch onboard and without cruising: 35 USD/pax
- Have lunch onboard and using cruise for day cruising: Half price of 2 days 1 night itinerary
- 3 days 2 nights itinerary, but shortened to 2 days 1 night itinerary: Charged as 2 days 1 night itinerary
- Used transfer service: As transfer service rate