A highly recommended experience for travelers who enjoy venturing off the beaten path and discovering the authentic local culture and hidden gems of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay is to embark on a 3-day journey aboard the 5-star Amanda Luxury Cruise. Explore the stunning beauty of the region while indulging in top-notch amenities and services, making for an unforgettable adventure.
DAY 1 – HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up Time
For those who have booked our transfer service, we will collect you from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter to explore Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
11:30 – 12:00 – Arrival at Tuan Chau Harbor
12:00 – Transferred to the main boat by tender. Embark on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
Warmly welcome to Amanda Luxury Cruise! While enjoying a welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that, you will check into your cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy a Fabulous Lunch
A fabulous lunch is served while Amanda Luxury Cruise starts its sail into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Halong Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. You will pass the famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet, and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:30 – Explore Tra Bau Floating Village
- Option 1 (due to the weather): Swimming at Ba Trai Dao Island
- Option 2 (due to the weather): Our small boat will bring you to visit a fishing village named “Tra Bau” to join the kayaking experience and explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
17:00 – 18:00 – Sunset Party, Happy Hour, and Cooking Class
Return to Amanda Luxury Cruise and relax on the cruise. It’s time for Sunset in Lan Ha Bay. There’s something magical about sunsets – the colors, the feeling, the atmosphere, the temperature. The way you feel at a certain moment. Enjoy our “Sunset Party” and “Happy Hour Deal”.
The Cooking Demonstration is an onboard activity that helps passengers not only to sample fine cuisine but also to learn more about Vietnamese culinary culture. The Cruise Chef will show and guide you on how to make Vietnamese traditional dishes such as fresh or dried spring rolls and/or how to carve different kinds of vegetables and fruits.
19:00 – Savor Deluxe Dinner
Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served by our wonderful onboard catering staff; the night view of Lan Ha Bay is incredible.
21:00 – 23:00 – SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Enjoy overnight activities onboard such as squid fishing, fabulous drinks at our bars, movies, spa therapy, or just relax in your room. Overnight on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI VILLAGE – CAT BA ISLAND
06:00 – 7:00
Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
In the morning on Amanda Luxury Cruise – Have a light breakfast. Amanda Luxury Cruise continues to pass amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee, and a light breakfast are served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:30 – Discover Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay on the hidden route.
You will be transferred to the day tour cruise to visit the bay and go further than Lan Ha Bay. Start the journey to discover Viet Hai village – a peaceful village with extremely beautiful scenery by bike, through vast rice fields. Stop to rest and visit the old house made from straw, mud, bamboo… and find out about the lives of local people.
12:00 – Return to the day tour cruise. You will be served lunch with a variety of dishes at the restaurant.
14:00 – The cruise takes you to the pristine beach area – Ba Trai Dao beach. This is the most beautiful beach in Lan Ha Bay with nature’s amazing white sand, very quiet and with few tourists. You are free to swim or participate in kayaking activities.
16:30 – Return to Amanda Luxury Cruise. Watch the sunset fall on Lan Ha Bay, immerse yourself in soothing or vibrant music, and sip a cocktail.
19:15 – Enjoy dinner at a restaurant on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
20:45 – 00:00 – Enjoy the nightlife of Halong Bay from the deck. Immerse yourself in music, enjoy a glass of cocktail from the bar, sing karaoke, and relax on the cruise. Alternatively, you can fish for squid with the sailors or simply relax in the room and watch Halong Bay from the balcony. Overnight on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
DAY 3 – LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:00 – 7:00 – In the morning on Amanda Luxury Cruise – Have a light breakfast. Amanda Luxury Cruise continues to pass amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee, and a light breakfast are served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:00 – Explore Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay
Visit the Dark and Bright cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here, take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or kayaking, which is an interesting activity to discover the true beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay.
09:00 – Back to the boat for check-out
10:00 – Brunch Time
During the well-prepared lunch, the cruise slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
11:00 – 11:30 – Back to Tuan Chau Harbor
Bus transfer service by the highway from Halong Bay to Hanoi Old Quarter is available for booking in advance.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 15:00 – 16:00, the end of an unforgettable trip.
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking activity may be not possible due to bad weather.
- Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, internet connectivity is limited due to geography of Halong Bay/Lan Ha Bay
|Junior Suite||414 282||160|
|Senior Suite||452 307||176|
|Amanda Luxury Suite||490 333||190|
|Connecting Junior Suite (min 3 adults)||414 282||160|
|Connecting Senior Suite (min 3 adults)||226 154||88|
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water and amenities according to room standards.
- All meals on board
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- Fruit in all rooms
- Kayaking and swimming in Tra Bau
- Rowing boat
- Cooking Class
- Afternoon tea
- Wifi board
- Complementary room setup for birthday, wedding anniversary, honeymoon (if any)
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Insurance on-board
- Fishing equipment
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- Holiday surcharge: Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year
- Airfares, VISA service, VAT
- All services not clearly mentioned.
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
Cancellation due to bad weather
- Have lunch onboard and without cruising: 35 USD/pax
- Have lunch onboard and using cruise for day cruising: Half price of 2 days 1 night itinerary
- 3 days 2 nights itinerary, but shortened to 2 days 1 night itinerary: Charged as 2 days 1 night itinerary
- Used transfer service: As transfer service rate