Embarking on a 2-day adventure aboard Amanda Luxury Cruise to explore the magnificent Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay is a must-do for intrepid travelers seeking to uncover the hidden gems and immerse themselves in the authentic local culture off the beaten path. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover the breathtaking beauty that these pristine destinations have to offer.
DAY 1: HANOI – EXPLORE HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick-up Time
For those who have booked our transfer service, we will collect you from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter to explore Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
11:30 – 12:00 – Arrival at Tuan Chau Harbor
12:00 – Transferred to the main boat by tender. Embark on Amanda Luxury Cruise.
Warmly welcome to Amanda Luxury Cruise! While enjoying a welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that, you will check into your cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy a Fabulous Lunch
A fabulous lunch is served as Amanda Luxury Cruise begins its sail into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Halong Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. You will pass the famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet, and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:30 – Explore Tra Bau Floating Village
- Option 1 (due to the weather): Swimming at Ba Trai Dao Island.
- Option 2 (due to the weather): Our small boat will bring you to visit a fishing village named “Tra Bau” to join the kayaking experience and explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
17:00 – 18:00 – Sunset Party, Happy Hour, and Cooking Class
Return to Amanda Luxury Cruise and relax. It’s time for sunset in Lan Ha Bay. There’s something magical about sunsets – the colors, the feeling, the atmosphere, the temperature. Enjoy our “Sunset Party” and “Happy Hour Deal.”
Cooking Demonstration is an onboard activity that allows passengers to not only sample fine cuisine but also learn more about Vietnamese culinary culture. The cruise chef will show and guide you on how to make Vietnamese traditional dishes such as fresh or dried spring rolls and/or how to carve different kinds of vegetables and fruits.
19:00 – Savor Deluxe Dinner
Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. The night view of Lan Ha Bay is incredible.
21:00 – 23:00 – SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Enjoy overnight activities onboard such as squid fishing, fabulous drinks at our bars, movies, spa therapy, or just relax in your room.
DAY 2 – LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:00 – 7:00
Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
In the morning on Amanda Luxury Cruise, have a light breakfast. The cruise continues to pass amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee, and a light breakfast are served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:00 – Explore Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay
Visit the Dark and Bright cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here, take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or kayaking, which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay.
09:00 – Back to the boat for check-out
10:00 – Brunch Time
During the well-prepared lunch, the cruise slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
11:00 – 11:30 – Return to Tuan Chau Harbor
Bus transfer service by the highway from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 15:00 – 16:00, end of an unforgettable trip.
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking activity may be not possible due to bad weather.
- Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, internet connectivity is limited due to geography of Halong Bay/Lan Ha Bay
|Junior Suite||207 145||80|
|Senior Suite||226 158||88|
|Amanda Luxury Suite||245 172||95|
|Connecting Junior Suite (min 3 adults)||207 145||80|
|Connecting Senior Suite (min 3 adults)||226 158||88|
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water and amenities according to room standards.
- All meals on board
- English speak tour guide
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- Fruit in all rooms
- Kayaking and swimming in Tra Bau
- Rowing boat
- Cooking Class
- Afternoon tea
- Wifi on board
- Complementary room setup for birthday, wedding anniversary, honeymoon (if any)
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- Holiday surcharge: Christmas, New Year & Lunar New Year
- Airfares, VISA service, VAT
- All services not clearly mentioned.
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
Cancellation due to bad weather
- Have lunch onboard and without cruising: 35 USD/pax
- Have lunch onboard and using cruise for day cruising: Half price of 2 days 1 night itinerary
- Used transfer service: As transfer service rate